Cosmetic treatments are an excellent solution for missing or damaged teeth. Results enahce your smile and return your confidence!
Over the years, there has been a significant increase in cosmetic dental procedures. Having a bright, healthy, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence! Advancements in technology have allowed for pain-free procedures without the use of anesthesia.
Bonding is very durable and typically lasts many years, however, they will wear and discolor over time, and will eventually need to be replaced.
Cosmetic treatments can:
- change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- fill unattractive spaces between teeth
- improve or correct bite
- lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- replace missing teeth or old, unattractive dental treatments